Monday, March 28, 2011

Snow getaway

I can't complain about living in good ol' sunny San Diego, but because the weather has been rainy lately, it was nice to getaway and go to the snow for the weekend. It was a last minute decision which landed us all packed and driving to Lake Arrowhead. As we drove up the mountain it became a complete white out from the fog and although very scary and dangerous, I was seeing the beauty in nature and how all the elements allowed for some spectacular photos.


From afar it looks like a typical snowy day in any snowy area, BUT close up!!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The snow was being windblown and freezing on the branches. It was truly incredible! Can you tell I don't see snow much?!?!??!! I was honestly amazed!


and zoomed...


After I got my fix of photos, we took Aidan out for some sledding fun!


See him on the sled? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails