Friday, March 11, 2011

Blogging Inspiration


For quite some time now I have been following blogs, wanting to write my own, but have been very intimidated. It is like having your journal being read by the world, but... what a great way to connect with people alike. I have realized by following certain blogs that real friendships are born, mentorships are formed, and people are inspiring!!!!

This leads me to Blog Sugar! While surfing blogs I came across this event... AND the best part... it is in Southern California, just north of me!! Of course I want to go, of course I would love to meet all the ladies behind all of these wonderful blogs, BUT am I ready to put myself out there, am I ready to just go for it?? and the answer is YES.

Blog Sugar was created to get fellow bloggers together to talk blogs and has evolved into an event for all bloggers {veterans and newbies {me}}, to talk blogs, talk social media, and discuss their passions for blogging.

I bought my ticket today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails