Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day of Horses!


On Saturday Mike and I took Aidan for his very first fair/carnival experience; this wasn't just any fair, it was the Del Mar Fair (I refuse to call it the San Diego County Fair - uggg). Since I grew up in this area, the fair was a huge part of my growing up and I was happy to see Aidan have so much fun. 

I knew Aidan would enjoy strolling around looking at all the farm animals, lights, rides and games, but i was a little unsure how he would react to getting on a ride. I took him on the merry-go-round where he rode the dragon and to my surprise he was so accepting and bounced his little body up and down showing me that he was really into it. It was so cute to see him instinctually hold on for dear life. He also road the real ponies with even more excitement. He was the youngest and smallest riding the pony and (of course) received a lot of attention.


2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest picture! I wish Dillon could have experienced that with Aidan but he is just to young! There is always next year!!!!!!! SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually - Aidan's first fair experience was in the womb...remember last year...we went to see WAR in concert! And had to get pictures in the pictures booth, my favorite thing! But I guess this counts as his first 'real' time there :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails